Our psychotherapy services are tailored to the individual’s needs and treatment goals. Since each client is unique, we use an integrated approach to determine the speed, depth, and style with which each person is most comfortable. Using a problem-centered model, we begin with the least intensive and immediate approach so that each individual can begin to discover opportunities for growth as soon as the first session. Similar to our approach with couples and families, a systemic approach is used to focus not only on the individual but how the individual interacts with surrounding social, emotional, and environmental factors.
Issues we often address:
- Improving Performance (at school, work, or home)
- Understanding Relationships
- Adjustment and/or Transitions
- Decreasing Emotional Symptoms (such as sadness, irritability, excessive worry or anger)
- Decreasing Physical Symptoms (such as fatigue, difficulty sleeping, weight loss or gain, aches or pains)
- Increasing Confidence and/or Assertiveness